Saturday 12 July 2014

Atelier Kreslo presents: Donut Festival '14


I was lucky enough today to get early access to the donut festival. and I assure you I took great advantage of it wipes a few crumbs from his shirt. But its ok, even I with my love of donuts were unable to eat everything there, so there is still plenty left for you to all go and enjoy when the event opens to the public. 


When I first landed I was in awe, I was like a kid in a candy store...except the kid has the money to buy all the things, and as you can imagine this kid went to town. It was a tough choice, after all, as I'm NOT a kid I had to be a little responsible and not buy everything all at once, so picking just a few was my first hurdle...but compared to what was to come it was relatively easy. 




The hard part came when I got home and had to plate them up, besides having to hold back myself from eating them I had to fight of my family long enough to get a few photos before my trip to the donut festival was reduced to a few crumbs. 


Thankfully the event runs for 2 weeks, so there will be plenty of time for me to go back and grab all the ones I was unable to get this time round, and even a few extras of some of the ones I loved the most. 

The creators have all done an exceptional job of this, and it REALLY was tough to single out just a few to feature in this post. 


When it was all said and done...I even found the strength to share one...just one..the rest are mine!!

Donuts pictured -
lxlNoel's Vanilla Donut
lxlNoel's Vanilla/Choco Donut
hyasynth's  Fruity Birdonut
hyasynth's  Berry Birdonut
Sway's - Bear
Sway's - Chick 
-Pixicat- Donut.Mouth                                                     Are  available plus many more 13th July 2014 
-Pixicat- Donut.Eye                                                         at the  Atelier Kreslo Donut Festival 
AF Glazed Strawberry Donutwich
Kalopsia's Donut - Chocolate
Kalopsia's Donut - Strawberry
Henry Haystack's Meow
Zen Zarco's Piggy Pastry
Zen Zarco's Mouse Donut
Zen Zarco's I <3 Donut



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Established June 1st 2014 The Pixel Cheesecake
A Blog by Pixel Cheesecake Panda