Sunday 6 July 2014

Cracked Mirror

I must admit from the start, when I brought this outfit it was with the sole intent of trying to enter a contest to become a blogger for Cracked Mirror, I had never heard of or seen their stuff before, but as an aspiring blogger I figured it would be at least worth trying. 


What I didn't expect was to find an outfit I really loved. I've always been a big fan of a smart/casual look, and so I found most of their entire mens catalogue perfect for me. The part I struggled with the most was to find the pieces I would buy to use in my blog post, and after trying on the pieces I did buy I will definitely be going back for more. 

In all honesty, the only downside I did find was the small number of items they did have for men, it certainly will not take me long to eventually go through and add it all to my inventory. I know its hard for creators to want to create for men, we are not the majority of the market, and its more profitable for people to make stuff for woman. So I get excited when I see store like this at least acknowledging us men, and I really look forward to seeing what there is to come in the future for men from Cracked Mirror.


Today I decided to take my pictures in my man cave. Living on land populated by almost all women its nice to have a little space for myself. I say my self, my wife did the décor for me, I'm useless at that stuff, and as you can see she did a wonderful job. 


Decorated by-

My Outfit -
(CM) Messy Shirt (pink w/ teal tie  ) -][- (CM) Messy Shirt Marketplace
(CM) Chinos MESH (grey) -][- (CM) Grey Chinos Marketplace
Mesh Shoes - Slip-ons:  -][-  Mesh Slipons Marketplace

A few of my favourite décor pieces- 
:CP: Nolan Painted Foosball Table (PG)
Kalopsia - Rusted Ottoman
Kalopsia - Garage Shelf
7 - Flag - Union Jack
floorplan. beer marquee / english
[Con.] Boneyard Soda Machine - Red
EoD Arcade
BALACLAVA!! Good Ol' Derby
Hideki - Rustic lamp




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Established June 1st 2014 The Pixel Cheesecake
A Blog by Pixel Cheesecake Panda