Sunday 15 June 2014

World Cup!


Its that time again, that magical month that only comes around once every four years. The FIFA World cup!! So naturally, I have commandeered the media room, and locked myself away, ready to savour all the delights of one of the biggest sporting events in the world!

Luckily, my wife has been hard at work decorating the new house, including the media room which is packed with just about everything I will need to get me through the next month. Ill include a link to her flickr feed so you can check out more of her work, as well as picking out a few of my favourite pieces below.

Décor by Simple Elegance 
Décor by Simple Elegance 
After the honeymoon period of the arcade ended and I finally took of my goldfish backpack I felt it was time to put together a new outfit, and by new I don't mean brand new, these pieces have been out for a while now, but that doesn't subtract from the quality of them, and doesn't mean they are not still a great buy.


Both the shirt and jeans this time come from the same place, Shai. A creator that over the last few months I have really been getting into. They have been offering such an array of colors and styles I am yet to buy a piece from them that disappoints me, and I will definitely be blogging them again in the future. This shirt is one of my favourites though. I'm a big fan of the smart/casual and this shirt in my opinion extenuates that look. 


Normally I try to mix and match my clothing designers as much as possible, but I brought these jeans in a few different shades, solely because I loved how they look, and of course, fitted so perfectly with the shirt. Which as you all know, sometimes, finding meshs that fit together can be a real pain in the butt.


Finding shoes I like has always been a problem, which makes it harder when you want them to clip as little as possible, or even not at all. Lets face it, guys have it tough in that department. ZED has been one of those creators whose stuff I have always looked at but never really thought to try, or had a use for. But when I found these boots I knew I needed them, and knew they would work. I rushed in without trying (or even looking for) a demo (noob move I know) but I did not regret it. I will definitely be paying more attention to ZED in the future, and regret not doing so up to this point


Decor by-

Items Photographed-
*Shai* Men's Dirty Plaid Shirt - Violet http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Straylight/128/217/30

Decor-
junk. recycled theatre seats. plain.
[Con.] & :CP: Quiet Night Fabric Sofabed Family
[Con.] & :CP: Quiet Night TV Unit
[Con.] & :CP: Quiet Night Fabric Sofabed Family
7 - The Cupid Motel Sign -
Kalopsia - Flying Curtain (Right)
floorplan. floor lamp


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Established June 1st 2014 The Pixel Cheesecake
A Blog by Pixel Cheesecake Panda